I am a research scientist with the Robust Software Engineering Group in the Intelligent Systems Division (Code TI), at NASA Ames Research Center, working as a rover software engineer on the NASA Resource Prospector mission.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Logic-based automated reasoning.
- Automated analysis of safety and mission critical systems.
- Reliable autonomous systems.
- Vulnerability analysis of software systems.
Most of my publications can be found online:
- NSF Panel 2016
- Program chair for NASA Formal Methods 2017
- General chair for VSTTE-2016
- Local chair for CAV 2015
- Program chair : CAV-2015 Artifact Evaluation.
- PC: HCVS-2016, AVOCS-2014, ASE-TOOLS-2014, VSTTE-2014, ISSTA-2014 Artifact Evaluation.
- Reviewer for: CAV, ISSTA, TACAS, ASE, AVOCS, CADE, VMCAI, FMCAD.