2017-03-27: Dr. Simon Burton, Chief Expert Safety, Reliability and Availability at Robert Bosch GmbH Central Research Division, Germany,
has generously accepted to give an invited keynote talk! Watch this space for the topic and abstract for the talk.
- 2017-03-22: The deadline to submit papers to ASSURE 2017 is May 17, 2017.
Submit a paper now!
- 2017-03-01: The ASSURE 2017 website is live!
The 5th International Workshop on Assurance Cases for Software-intensive Systems (ASSURE 2017) is being collocated this
year with SAFECOMP 2017, and
aims to provide an international forum for high-quality contributions on the application of assurance case principles and
techniques to provide assurance that the dependability properties of critical, software-intensive systems have been met.
The main goals of the workshop are to:
- Explore techniques for the creation and assessment of assurance cases for software-intensive systems
- Examine the role of assurance cases in the engineering lifecycle of critical systems
- Identify the dimension of effective practice in the development and evaluation of assurance cases
- Investigate the relationship between dependability techniques and assurance cases
- Identify critical research challenges and define a roadmap for future development
We invite original, high-quality research, practice, tools and position papers that have not been published/submitted elsewhere.
See the full Call for Papers
, for more details on topics.
Also view the submission deadlines
, and guidelines