ASSURE 2015 has successfully concluded.
- 2015-06-24: Pippa Moore of the UK Civil Aviation Authority will give an invited keynote talk!
- 2015-06-24: The ASSURE 2015 Program has been announced. The final program is contingent on registration.
If you haven't already done so, please register for ASSURE 2015 via
- 2015-06-15: ASSURE 2015 will be held on Tuesday, Sep. 22, 2015. The accepted papers and program will be posted here soon.
- 2015-06-15: Authors of accepted papers have been notified. Final, camera-ready copies and the copyright form are due on
June 28, 2015
June 30, 2015.
- 2015-06-04: Paper submission deadlines have passed. Submission is now closed.
- 2015-05-28: SAFECOMP 2015 has extended all workshop deadlines, including for ASSURE 2015, by another week to
June 3, 2015.
- 2015-05-19: ASSURE deadlines have been extended by a week to
May 29, 2015.
- 2015-03-13: The ASSURE 2015 call for papers,
and the paper submission guidelines are now available.
- 2015-03-12: The deadline to submit papers to ASSURE 2015 is
May 22, 2015.
- 2015-03-05: The ASSURE 2015 website is live!
ASSURE 2015, collocated this year with SAFECOMP 2015,
aims to provide an international forum for high-quality contributions on the application of
assurance case principles and techniques to assure that the dependability properties of critical,
software-intensive systems have been met.
The main goals of the workshop are to:
- Explore techniques for the creation and assessment of assurance cases for software-intensive systems
- Examine the role of assurance cases in the engineering lifecycle of critical systems
- Identify the dimension of effective practice in the development and evaluation of assurance cases
- Investigate the relationship between dependability techniques and assurance cases
- Identify critical research challenges and define a roadmap for future development
We invite original, high-quality research, practice, tools and position papers that have not been published/submitted elsewhere.
See the full Call for Papers
for more details on topics. Also view the submission deadlines