Paper submission is now closed.
- All papers must be original work not published, or in submission, elsewhere.
- All papers should be submitted only in PDF. Please verify that papers can be reliably printed and/or viewed on screen before submitting.
- Research papers can be up to 6 pages long including figures and references
- Tools papers can be up to 4 pages long
Papers should conform to the ISSRE paper formatting guidelines, i.e.,
2 column IEEE conference paper format
Accepted papers will be published in the ISSRE Supplemental / Workshop Proceedings, and indexed on
Authors of the best papers may be invited to submit an extended version for publication in a special journal issue (tentative).
Submit your paper electronically via EasyChair
by August 24, 2014.
- Note: Authors of accepted tools papers will be expected to give a demonstration of the tool(s) at the workshop, i.e., no screenshots
For all questions regarding publication of papers accepted at ASSURE 2014, please first