ASSURE 2014 has successfully concluded.
- 2014-11-25: ASSURE 2014 concluded successfully. The accepted papers will appear in the ISSRE Supplemental Proceedings.
Slides of most of the talks, including the keynote, also have been posted.
Thank you for attending! See you in 2015.
- 2014-09-15: The ASSURE 2014 Program has been announced.
- 2014-09-12: ASSURE 2014 will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2014.
The accepted papers and program will be posted here soon.
- 2014-09-12: David Higham, Head of Functional Safety at Delphi Diesel Systems, UK, will give an invited keynote talk.
- 2014-09-05: The deadline for submitting the final version of accepted papers, and the copyright form is Sep. 19, 2014.
- 2014-08-24: Submission deadlines have passed. Submission is now closed.
Introduction and Workshop Goals
ASSURE 2014, collocated this year with ISSRE 2014,
aims to provide an international forum for high-quality contributions on the application of
assurance case principles and techniques to assure that the dependability properties of critical,
software-intensive systems have been met.
The main goals of the workshop are to:
- Explore techniques for the creation and assessment of assurance cases for software-intensive systems
- Examine the role of assurance cases in the systems and software engineering lifecycle
- Identify the dimension of effective practice in the development and evaluation of assurance cases
- Investigate the relationship between software reliability engineering (SRE) and assurance cases
- Identify critical research challenges and define a roadmap for future development
We invite original, high-quality research, practice, tools and position papers that have not been published/submitted elsewhere.
See the full Call for Papers
for more details on topics. Also view the submission deadlines