A simplified version of the resultant specification.
For an example of how a specification is created, click
Generating an animation of how Jupiter appears from earth at different times.
How to use Java Graphical Specification Editor.
1. Click button to get the prototype of Java graphical specification editor.
The Java applet is not available at this time.
2. Put your user name. (If you are a new user, give us your e-mail address.
Generated FORTRAN code will be sent to your e-mail address.)
3. Root window will be appear on your screen.
4. Select "File"
5. Select "Open"
6. "Library Contents" dialog box will be appear on your screen.
7. Select a specification.
8. Click "OK"
9. Specification will appear on new window
10. Change screen size.
How to add node
1. Select "Graph" and "Add Node..."
2. "Add interaction" dialog box will be appear on your screen.
3. Follow the choices.
Last modified: Aug. 22, 2008 by Allen Dutra.