The Code TI Software Management Office supports division software engineering through the sharing of best practices and lessons learned across the organization. Specific SMO services include:
- Establishing organizational process assets (documentation templates and outlines, example documents, requirements compliance guides and checklists)
- Maintaining the Code TI Process Asset Library and Online Software Engineering Handbook
- Assisting with project publications and export approvals
- Serving as a liaison with Center and Agency Software Engineering Working Groups and Software Engineering Process Groups
- Assisting with software release agreements and invention disclosures
- Serving as a liaison with the Center Technology Partnerships Office for collaborative work agreements (Space Act Agreements, MOU, etc.)
The goal of the SMO is to enable consistent process compliance for all division software projects, while assisting in compliance with all Agency and Center requirements for software engineering and quality assurance.