- Invited Lectures at International Summer School Marktoberdorf, Germany, 2012.
- Invited Lectures at SRI Formal Methods school, 2012.
- Keynote Speaker at Test & Proof TAP'12.
- ICSE 2010 Most Influential Paper Award and ACM SIGSOFT Impact Paper Award for “Bandera: Extracting Finite-state Models from Java Source Code", by James C. Corbett, Matthew B. Dwyer, John Hatcliff, Shawn Laubach, Corina S. Pasareanu, Robby, and Hongjun Zheng, ICSE 2000.
PhD Thesis Commitee Member for Guowei Yang. Thesis Advisor: Professor Sarfraz Khurshid at UT Austin (2012).
- Outstanding Technology Development Award for Java PathFinder (JPF), Federal Laboratory Consortium Far West Region Awards, w/ JPF team (2009).
IBM Haifa Verification Conference Award, w/ Willem Visser
NASA Tech Briefs
article for "Automated Testing using Symbolic Execution
and Temporal Monitoring" (Vol. 31, No. 8, August 2007).
PhD Thesis Commitee Member for Nishant Sinha. Thesis Advisor: Professor Ed Clarke at CMU (2007).
Guest Editor for the FMSD
journal, special issue on
Compositional Reasoning, w/ Dimitra Giannakopoulou (2007).
NASA Invention Disclosure for "PLEXIL Execution Language"
NASA Invention Disclosure for "Concrete Model Checking with Abstract
Matching and Refinement" (submitted 2005).
NSF Panel Reviewer (2005, 2008).
NASA Ames Contractor Council "Certificate of Excellence" (2005).
QSS NASA Ames CSRDS Contract "Certificate of Appreciation" (2005).
NASA "Turning Goals into Reality Award", w/ JPF team (2003).
ACM "Distinguished Paper Award", w/ Dimitra Giannakopoulou and Howard Barringer (2002).