Next: About this document
Up: INVESTIGATION OF AIRFOIL CLOCKING
- Huber, F. W., Johnson, P. D., Sharma, O. P., Staubach,
J. B., and Gaddis, S. W., "Performance Improvement Through
Indexing of Turbine Airfoils: Part I - Experimental Investigation,''
ASME Paper 95-GT-27, Houston, TX, 1995, also to appear in the
ASME Journal of Turbomachinery.
- Griffin, L. W., Huber, F. W., and Sharma, O. P.,
"Performance Improvement Through Indexing of Turbine Airfoils:
Part II - Numerical Simulation,'' ASME Paper 95-GT-28, Houston, TX,
1995, also to appear in the ASME Journal of Turbomachinery.
- Dorney, D. J., Sharma, O. P., "A Study of
Turbine Performance Increases Through Airfoil Clocking," AIAA Paper
96-2816, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 1996.
- Gundy-Burlet, K. L., and Dorney, D. J., "Physics
of Airfoil Clocking in Axial Compressors,'' accepted for presentation
at the 1997 ASME Gas Turbine Conference and Exposition, to be held
June 2-5, 1997, Orlando, FL.
- Gundy-Burlet, K. L., "Computations of
Unsteady Multistage Compressor Flows in a Workstation Environment,"
ASME Paper 91-GT-336, Orlando, FL, 1991.
- Rai, M. M., "Navier-Stokes Simulations of
Rotor/Stator Interactions Using Patched and Overlaid Grids," AIAA
Journal of Propulsion and Power, Vol. 3, No. 5, Sept., 1987,
- Rai, M. M., Madavan, N. K. and Gavali, S., "Multipassage
Navier-Stokes Simulations of Turbine Rotor-Stator Interaction,"
AIAA Journal of Propulsion and Power, Vol. 9, No. 3, May-June, 1993,
- B. S. Baldwin and H. Lomax, "Thin Layer
Approximation and Algebraic Model for Separated Turbulent Flow,"
AIAA Paper 78-257, Huntsville, AL, January, 1978.
- Gundy-Burlet, K. L., Rai, M. M., and Dring, R. P.,
"Two-Dimensional Computations of Multistage Compressor Flows Using a
Zonal Approach," AIAA Paper 89-2452, Monterey, CA, July, 1989.
- AGARD, "Test Cases for Computation of Internal Flows
in Aero Engine Components," AGARD Propulsion and Energetics Panel,
Working Group 18, AGARD-AR-275, 1989.
- Gundy-Burlet, K. L., Rai, M. M., Stauter, R. C.,
and Dring, R. P., "Temporally and Spatially Resolved Flow
in a Two-Stage Axial Compressor, Part 2 - Computational Assessment,"
J. Turbomachinery, Vol. 113, No. 2, April, 1991, pp. 227-232.
- Oates, G. C.,
, AIAA Educational
Karen L. Gundy-Burlet
Fri Jul 25 15:51:15 PDT 1997